"I chose the impossible. I chose… Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor. Where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality. Where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."
ah yes the first pokemon battle of the game
tackle tackle tackle tackle tackle
"Enemy Bulbasaur used Growl"
"HA, YES, YOU FOOL, YOU HAVE FALLEN RIGHT INTO MY TRAP, FOR NOW I SHALL DEAL AN EXTRA TURN OF DAMAGE MORE THAN YOU”
Pickachu Cafe will open for a limited time in Tokyo, Japan.The cafe will open alongside the Pokemon Movie XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction Exhibit between July 19 to August 31 at Tokyo View City, Roppongi Hills. Tickets for the exhibit are priced at 1,500 yen. The opening hours of Pikachu Cafe 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pikachu Cafe Menu:
- Pikachu Curry - 1,180 yen
- Pokeball Omuhayashi - 1,280 yen
- Teriyakibaga Pikachu / Burger Pikachu - 1,080 yen
- Kids Meal - 980 yen
- Curry Man Pikachu - 400 yen
- Pikachu Pancake Plate - 980 yen
- Pikachu Parfait - 880 yen
- Pokeball Dessert Plate - 880 yen
- Fruity Float (Inspired by the 17th Movie Characters) - Each 700 Yen